Tuesday, November 25, 2008

REDHA

Nearly 6.30pm baru keluar ofis. Nama je nak balik, tapi still bawak kerja...dengan laptop nya, dengan buku2 hr nya..Tak tido malam lagi jawabnya hari ni...what to do..esok kena present depan the big2 boss..kena le study.
Baru nak pegang stereng kereta, someone call...with some news... a not so good news... ( no wonder la agaknya 2 kali the blue key-chain jatuh & terpisah2 before I depart that day..)

Aduhai...how will u react to a situation like that...when you were told you're not up to the expectation. I feel like protesting. I didn't gave any false statement, right? Why, then?!

Termenung la sekejap Rambo dalam kereta.

Sebak juga (tak rugged betul..tak cam Rambo la pulak...!)

Call Raden, tak berangkat.

Masuk ofis balik...'Raden....!!'..

'Why...what happen' Raden terpinga2..

I just couldn't say anything, speechless. But I smile to her...though my heart cry.

'Tak pe lah..citer esok'

Ambil my kakak. I kept quiet all the way home. But in the dark, I could feel my tears flow.

Why must I cry?

Why?

Does it mean so much to me?

Yes, it does..!

Solat Maghrib. Surah Al-Mulk.

I feel embarassed. I feel low.

The tears.

Then solat Isyak.

Only after that I feel some composure. Pulling myself together, I told my sister. I will cancel my 2-days leave.

The tears gone and coming back to my sense, I sms to PR. Thanking her. Apologize if there's any damage done.

Then I were informed : " U can still join if there's a suitable program".

Relieved to know that.

But will I dare to join again?

Or will I dare not join anymore.

Is that the end?

Will it ended there?

After all the effort.

The sacrifices.

The risk taken.

The feeling of joy & happiness juz to be a part of them....

But knowing myself well, I know I will always follow my late mother's advice..."biarlah..tak apa.."
Redha.
I understand the rationale.
No hard feelings.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm apa yg saya nak katakan pun x tahu. tapi setiap apa yg terjadi itu adalah takdir dan mungkin ada hikmah disebaliknya. saya rasa cik Raombo tak perlu sedih....sbb cik Rambo masih ada lagi peluang tuk joint mereka dalam segmen yang lain plakkan...yang penting dalaman kita....USAHA TANGGA KEJAYAAN....

aifa99 said...

Thank u gee for your words of encouragement..appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

salam cik rambo...
keep it ur strength forever..no matter the condition is...take it as a +ve impact for u...pasti byk lg peluang yg lebih baik di hadapan...:)
chaiyuk2

aifa99 said...

dear 'u know me'..
I hope I'm correct in guessing who u really are..! Thanks anyway for the nice & encouraging words..

Anonymous said...

rasa terkilan tak dapat cheer you up that night, just don't know what to say.. takut silap cakap, lain pulak jadinya nanti.. Nak jengok bilik pun takut.. don't know what to expect.

aifa99 said...

Welcome to the blog middlerock..!
I'm okay, really..tak tipu..Cikgu Rambo cakap, kalau tipu..dosa..!! External sadness tu kejap je..yang dalaman tu..pandai2 le Rambo handle,kan..Kalau middlerock bawak Rambo gi makan kat laksa shack lagi pun alright gak..terapi emosi dan minda tu..!!